Thursday, March 26, 2009

Star Wars II Robot Chicken!

On July 21st Robot Chicken Star Wars: Episode II will be released! We originally produced the 22 minutes that aired before the start of season 4. We then went back and produced another 15 minutes! It all looks great, and I can't wait to see the extra features and  behind the scenes (I hope I don't see myself picking my nose).

We have Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams as well as Ahmed Best, who won an Annie reprising  for his performance as Jar Jar Binks. The writers: Seth Green, Matt Senreich, Tom Root, Douglas Goldstein, Mike Fasolo, Kevin Shinick, Zeb Wells and frequent guest writers Breckin Meyer, Hugh Davidson and Dan Milano also picked up the Annie for writing.

The best part of the RCSW II is that it got a bunch of my friends into Robot Chicken that hadn't watched it before- like my wife.

This DVD will make an excellent addition to anyones stop motion library. And if you people out there buy it- I might get more work- so everyone wins!

No comments: